At Asakura Robinson Company we are all about beautiful design, but more importantly we are also about efficiency, comfort, safety, affordability, accessibility, sustainability and a better quality of life for all. As you learn more about us, you will understand how these qualities are expressed in our everyday work…
- Keiji Asakura holds over 36 years of experience in Urban Design, Landscape Architecture...More
- Margaret Robinson holds over 26 years of Planning, Urban Design and Landscape...More
- Patrick Chang has over 23 years of experience in Urban Design, Commercial and...More
- Hayley Pallister is a native of southeast England. She immigrated to Houston in...More
- Growing up in South Minneapolis, Zakcq Lockrem became fascinated with the unique...More
- Marjaneh Afkhami is a Landscape Architect with over 28 years of experience in...More
- Jessica Krug has been in the building industry for eight years. Her...More
- Tri Tran has over 23 years of experience in Urban Design, and Landscape...More
- An enthusiastic native of the Midwest, Kareeshma Ali is a designer, community planner,...More
- Through research and representation, Tara Mather is a story-teller of urban complexities at...More
- Akiko Ishii has been in the landscape architecture design industry for fifteen years....More
- With an MCP from MIT and a (currently underway) MLA from Harvard’s...More
This Disadvantaged Business Enterprise certificate enables us to contribute to a DBE goal on any Federally funded project.
This Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certificate specifically enables us to contribute to a DBE goal on any City of Houston funded project.
This Small Business Certificate enables us to contribute to an SBE goal on any METRO funded project.
This Minority Business Enterprise Certificate enables us to contribute to an MBE goal on any City of Houston funded project.
This Minority Business Enterprise Certificate enables us to contribute to an MBE goal on any City of Austin funded project.
This Minority / Small Business Enterprise Certificate enables us to contribute to an MBE or SBE goal on any South Central Texas Region (including City of San Antonio) funded project.
This Minority Business Enterprise Certificate enables us to contribute to an MBE goal on any North Central Texas Region (including City of Dallas and Fort Worth) funded project.
This State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business Certificate allows us to contribute to a HUB goal on any State funded project.
Firms You Will Find at 1902…
Asakura Robinson Company offers a unique opportunity for small businesses to lease desk space for a reasonable rate. If you are interested in a quiet, collaborative home for your laptop contact us for availability. Currently, you will find the following firms calling 1902 home:
Working Partner is a Houston-based strategic planning and evaluation firm that offers the full range of strategic planning services, including: research, strategic project design, facilitation, project evaluation, community outreach, and grant-writing.
A shared desire to create quality custom homes and communities by integrating thoughtful design, community culture, and environmental stewardship led Michele Alvarado and Randy Young to partner and launch Sanctuary Builders.
Together, they are unwavering in their commitment to create urban living space that values aesthetics, function, efficiency, and authenticity to enhance each family’s way of life. Their approach is collaborative, working closely with a select team of architects, engineers, interior designers, and others with communication, timeliness, honesty, integrity, quality, and service as the company’s core values.
Terrenova Real Estate Group is committed to making your real estate experience a positive one. They do this by focusing on their core values: communication, timeliness, honesty, integrity, service, creativity, perseverance, adaptability and relationships. Whether it’s residential or commercial development, custom home or commercial construction, or managing a property in your portfolio, Terrenova’s goal is to deliver what you expect every time.
Want to work with us?
We currently have the following positions available:
Contact Hayley for more information.